Merry Christmas from Greenway Farms!
Tree sales have ended for 2022 season.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!
The Healey Family
This spring, visit our greenhouses for vegetable plants and flowers. Learn more.
Plan your visit to Greenway Farms
• Leashed dogs are welcome. Woof! Woof!
• Heated restrooms.
• Saws and twine are available at no charge. Also, there is free shaking and baling of trees to make Christmas trees easier to get home.
• This year, we only have Canaan Fir from 5-9 feet. Cut-your-own trees only. Sorry, no Douglas Fir, Norway Spruce or Blue Spruce for 2022.
• Click here for pricing. (For your convenience, please note that we accept cash, checks and credit cards.)
Hours and directions
Our choose-and-cut Christmas tree farms are located in western Howard County, near the intersection of Routes 97 and 144 and convenient to I-70.
• Woodbine farm 15097 Frederick Road, Woodbine, MD Woodbine hours: Monday – Friday 11 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Saturday & Sunday 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. WOODBINE FIELD SOLD OUT FOR 2022.
• Cooksville farm 14098 Reps Road, Cooksville, MD. (Gravel road off Monticello Drive.) Cooksville hours: Saturday & Sunday 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. COOKSVILLE FIELD SOLD OUT FOR 2022.
Please note that our choose-and-cut fields close at dusk. We love a snowy Christmas as much as anyone, but please note that all hours and dates are dependent on winter weather conditions! Call 410-442-2388